As online content grows exponentially, it gets harder to sieve out good content. Content curation, the selection and sharing of content, is increasingly important in helping consumers get to interesting & relevant content. Content curation is equally important to financial professionals as a core component of their content marketing. Financial professionals become content curators when they select and share quality content with clients and prospects. Here’re 10 examples of social curation by financial advisors curating content on social media.
Social Content Curation by Financial Advisors
1. online.wsj.com | John Classe on Twitter | @JohnClasse
2. economist.com | David Edwards on Facebook | facebook.com/HeronFinancialWealthAdvisors
3. reuters.com | Pamela Sandy on Twitter | @CONFIANCEllc
4. money.cnn.com | Veritat Advisors on Facebook | facebook.com/veritat
5. fortune.com | Justin Mitchell on Twitter | @Retireindignity
6. ft.com | Diahann Lassus on Twitter | @diahannlassus
7. cnbc.com | Sanders Financial Management on Facebook
8. marketwatch.com | Capstone Wealth on Twitter | @capstonewealth
9. mint.com | Cole Financial Planning on Facebook | facebook.com/ColeFinancialPlanning
10. forbes.com | Chris Cooper on Twitter | @ChrisCooperCFP
Do you curate content for your clients & prospects?