For 3 years running, increasing digital marketing channels has been a New Year Resolution for financial advisors. Over the years, SEI has been conducting surveys of financial advisors to understand what are their top priorities in enhancing their practices and serving their clients. In this post, we identify 5 recurring new years goals and resolutions which are have been cited as top priorities by financial advisors in 2019 and also in the previous 1 to 2 years. These recurring New Year goals and resolutions are
- increase digital marketing channels
- increase client educational events and resources
- increase client referrals
- implement technology workflows to increase practice efficiencies
- conduct more outward-facing marketing activities
We wish you success in using social media as a digital marketing channel to grow your business in 2019!