While real estate sales are transactional, the pre-transaction nurturing and post-transaction referral generation are not. Engaging clients and prospects on social media is increasingly key to this nurturing and referral generation process. Realtors and mortgage brokers are selecting quality articles from relevant sites, commenting on them and sharing their links. Clients and prospects benefit from receiving quality and relevant content that are pre-filtered and put in context by a professional. Here’re 30 sites that realtors & mortgage brokerscan curate content from. This realtor marketing post is the second in a series presenting sector-specific sites for content curation.
Realtor Marketing Content Curation
Mortgage Sites / Blogs
1. Bankrate – Mortgage | bankrate.com/mortgage.aspx
2. Mortgage News Daily | mortgagenewsdaily.com
3. Housing Wire | housingwire.com
4. National Mortgage News | nationalmortgagenews.com
5. The Truth About Mortgage | thetruthaboutmortgage.com
6. Reverse Mortgage Daily | reversemortgagedaily.com
7. The Mortgage Reports | themortgagereports.com
Finance Sites / Blogs
8. CNN Money – Real Estate | money.cnn.com/real_estate
9. WSJ – Real Estate Buying & Selling | online.wsj.com/public/page/news-real-estate-buying-selling.html
10. TheStreet – Real Estate & Mortgages | thestreet.com/life-and-money/mortgages/index.html
11. FT – Property & Mortgages | ft.com/personal-finance/property
Real Estate Sites / Blogs
12. AOL Real Estate | realestate.aol.com
13. Realtor Magazine | realtor.org/rmohome
14. Realtor Research | realtor.org/research-and-statistics
15. About.com – Home Buying & Selling | homebuying.about.com
16. Inman News | inman.com
17. Realtor Economists’ Outlook | economistsoutlook.blogs.realtor.org
18. The Bigger Pockets Blog | biggerpockets.com/renewsblog
19. The Real Estate Bloggers | therealestatebloggers.com
20. Bloodhound Blog | bloodhoundrealty.com/BloodhoundBlog
21. Matrix Blog | matrix.millersamuel.com
Foreclosure Sites / Blogs
22. Foreclosure Connections Blog | foreclosureconnections.com/blog
23. Foreclosure Support | foreclosure-support.com
24. Foreclosure Blog | blog.foreclosure.com
Design & Improvement Sites / Blogs
25. Apartment Therapy | apartmenttherapy.com
26. This Old House | thisoldhouse.com/toh
27. Young House Love | younghouselove.com
MarketPlace Sites / Blogs
28. Zillow Blog | zillow.com/blog
29. Redfin Blog | blog.redfin.com
30. Homegain Blog | blog.homegain.com
Do you curate content for your clients & prospects? What sites do you use?
– by InvestmentPal
Epifania Faragoza says
Enjoyed looking through this, very good stuff, thank you.
Not for only specific industry, but social media is catering all different types of industries with social media platforms. Many mortgage brokers prefer social media in order to reach and engage quality consumers with the help of content curation.
You’re right, Jason. Social media is used across multiple industries to reach clients and prospects, and content curation is an important part of that engagement. Thanks for your comments!
Geoffrey Milton says
Clients and prospects benefit from receiving quality and relevant content that are pre-filtered and put in context by a professional.-brazilian realtor in alberta–
Bryan Upton says
Nice post to go through. Now a days Social Media like Facebook and Twitter are the ways of marketing your business well. So I advice everyone to utilize the power of Social Media in this regards.
Hi Bryan, Thanks for your feedback. Yes, social media is becomingly an increasing important business tool to reach clients and prospects. Thanks for dropping by!