Customer acquisition is directly correlated to blog post frequency, according to a Hubspot study. While financial services professionals are experts in their respective fields and many have become proficient in curating content, only some can claim expertise in blog writing. To become more efficient and effective in blog content creation, some financial professionals are seeking help from the professional wordsmith. Here’re 20 blog consultants and editors (in alphabetical order) who are helping professionals in finance, accounting, tax, insurance and real estate with their blog writing.
Content Creation Wordsmiths
1. Amy Buttell (accounting, financial planning, investing etc) | lakeeffectcreative.com
2. Amy Lynn Smith ( finance/insurance, healthcare, business etc) | alswrite.com
3. Anne Brennan (real estate, business etc) | @annebrennantogo
4. Carol Tice (real estate, insurance, personal finance, small business, tax etc) | caroltice.com
5. Dave Pelland (insurance, risk management etc) | davepelland.com
6. Deborah Plouffe (insurance, financial services etc) | rewriter.ca
7. Jaime Lackey (eco-friendly homes, commercial real estate, finance, business etc) | jaimelackey.com
8. James F Carberry (accounting, real estate, business etc) | writingbusiness.com
9. Jim Cronin (real estate) | tomatouniversity.com
10. Lisa MacColl (insurance, investments etc) | lisamaccoll.com
11. Liz Gold (accounting etc) | rhinogirlmedia.com
12. Lori Widmer (insurance, risk management, finance, business etc) | loriwidmer.com
13. Lynn S. (wealth management, fixed income etc)
14. Patrick Watson (investment, financial services etc) | linkedin.com/in/patrickwatson
15. Richard Koreto (accounting, finance, business etc) | richardkoreto.com
16. Stephanie AuWerter (personal finance – estate planning, insurance, investing, real estate, taxes etc) | linkedin.com/pub/stephanie-auwerter/3/89b/a55
17. Susan Weiner, CFA (investment management, wealth management, financial advice etc) | investmentwriting.com
18. Todd Larson (real estate, architecture, business etc) | tlarsonthewriter.com
19. Tracey Franks (personal finance, financial markets, business, economics, derivatives etc) | wordsandmoney.com
20. Vanessa Richardson (personal finance etc) | richardsonwriting.com
If you’ve worked with a blog coach & editor, please tell us about him or her here.
– by InvestmentPal
Tracey Franks says
Thanks for the mention on your list! I appreciate it.
Tracey, You’re most welcome!
Paramount Business Coach says
Thank you so much for the post! Sure is very interesting. Please post some more.
You’re welcome. Thanks for dropping by.
Midland HR Consultants says
thanks for sharing your posts with us………….your posts are really very excellent…….
You’re most welcome. Thanks for the generous feedback and for dropping by…
Amy Lynn Smith says
Thanks very much for including me in this list of content specialists.
You’re most welcome, Amy.