160 million or 70% of US internet users are online video viewers, according to eMarketer. Amongst executives, 75% watched online videos on business sites at least once weekly, and 65% would visit a vendor’s site after seeing a work-related video (Forbes Insights, Dec 2010). With this growing importance of web video, financial advisors, insurance agents, accountants and realtors are beginning to add video to text content to engage clients and win prospects online. Here’re 10 clips produced by video marketing savvy professionals, categorized under (i) animation (ii) people, and (iii) entertaining videos.
Video marketing clips in financial planning, insurance, accounting, real estate
1. Explainer video on Madison Wealth Managers (“Stress testing retirement portfolio”: 2 min 12s)
2. Short intro video on Lawton Insurance Facebook Page (“It’s personal, not policy”: 30s)
3. Whiteboard video on business accountants & tax consultants, Duncan Plante & Co (“About Us”: 2 min 46 s)
4. Intro video on Sage & Ellen Real Estate (“How we are different”: 1 min 25 s)
5. Tips from CFP, Jeff Rose YouTube Channel (“Should You Rollover Your 401k Into an IRA?”: 5 min 51 s)
6. Q&A on Chartered Accountant, Mark Feldstein Facebook Page (“Homeowners with Tax Debt”: 38 s)
7. Documentary on Blue Goose Maine Insurance YouTube Channel (Preview of “Ms. WheelchairMaine”, produced by Blue Goose: 1 min 43 s)
8. Interview conducted by realtor, Mike Stewart on his video blog (“Completing on a Presale Condo Avoiding Late Penalties! ”: 1 min 25 s)
9. Song video from PetFirst HealthCare (“Jake’s Claim” | “Help” – Beatles : 2 min 23 s)
10. Office dance video from CPAs & Consultants, WithumSmith + Brown Facebook Page (“I gotta a feeling” – Black Eyed Peas: 5 min 20 s)
… followed by a Flash Mob Dance (“Party Rock” – LMFAO : 7 min 53 s)
If you see an engaging video used by finance, accounting, insurance and real estate professionals to communicate with clients and prospects, please share it.